£25,000 - £28,000
Full Time: Mon - Fri | 8:30 - 16:30 | 35 hours per week
My client in Luton are excited to be hiring a new Sales Coordinator to join their small but extremely successful team. They have been in business for over 30 years and are looking for someone to take ownership of the sales and order processing via the Amazon Vendor platform.
In order to be successful in this role you will enjoy working within a small team who all help each out whilst taking ownership of your own duties and responsibilities.
Please Note: As this role will be managing the operational admin for Amazon, previous experience using Amazon Vendor Central is required.
- Process all orders from receipt to delivery
- Create shipment labels for all orders/shipments
- Create invoices for all orders
- Collating information and ensuring the company systems are kept up to date in line with the orders on Amazon Vendor Central
- Arrange for transport with preferred suppliers
- Prepare sales and forecast reports for the factory and Senior Management
- Uploading and modifying current listings and related imagery
- Cross check stock levels with incoming orders to ensure SLA's are met
To be successful in this job you will:
- Have previous experience using Amazon Vendor Central
- Be a confident communicator
- Be organised & have excellent attention to detail
- Have a proactive & 'can-do' approach to tasks and work