For a company like L'Oréal, consumer satisfaction is at the core of everything we do. Selling our 36 international brands is a challenge that takes a lot of creativity and tenacity. As a Marketing Apprentice, you'll be placed into one of these exciting brands and are expected to get stuck in, thinking of innovative ways to tailor our products to a UK audience.
A typical day
- Competitor analysis: pricing and market awareness/tracking
- Project Management; including adaptation of international product concepts/advertising to the UK
- Budgeting; forecasting costs accurately, tracking spend and ability to save costs where appropriate
- Data analysis; extracting the correct data for analysis, and ability to interpret and relay the data.
- Creative strategy; manage campaigns with both clear strategic and innovative input.
- Designing; briefing artwork agencies on designs for product packaging and point of sale materials and supporting the process through design and print until the materials reach the retailer
- Support the Product Managers in driving digital content, including acquiring ratings & reviews, creating bespoke SEO Content Pages and designing CRM email creatives.
- Supporting the VM team with new store openings, planogram updates, guidelines, merchandising bibles & producing on counter collateral
- Work with marketing team to build brief for monthly newsletters and solus email campaigns
- Work with media agency to support the delivery of marketing digital campaigns, including supplying of assets, links and reporting
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
· Demonstrate good numerical and attention to detail skills
· Able to work autonomously
· Is able to analyse data and give feedback on findings
· Strong sense of initiative and problem solving
· Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Able to work to deadlines whilst under pressure
· Proactive, with a keen eye for improved efficiency
· Team player and is able to work on a number of projects simultaneously