Nelson Chambers have been instructed by one of the top Legal 500 firms in Ipswich to help seek a Residential Property Solicitor or Conveyancer to join the successful and busy team.
The role will deal with a varied caseload of freehold and leasehold sales and purchase transaction instructions from inception through to completion. You will also work alongside a Senior Partner in some of the more complex cases.
Candidates will need to have the following attributes:
* Solicitor or licensed conveyancer or CILEX legal executive but must be experienced in personally handling residential property transactions accurately from start to finish.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with clients at all levels
* Good attention to detail and good interpersonal skills
* Strong decision making and problem solving skills
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the friendliest law firms who will offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information please contact Ella Britton