We are delighted to be recruiting for a well established firm of Independent Financial Planners who are looking for an experienced Administrator to join them on a 3 month contract, with the potential to be made permanent afterwards.
Working full time from their office based in Halifax, you will be providing full support the Financial Planners, ensuring client satisfaction through direct contact with clients, and other operational colleagues, while adhering to regulatory standards.
- Processing new business
- Working on provider platforms
- General administration
- Preparing files for client visits
- Producing Valuations and Illustrations
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders by telephone, letter and E-mail
- Maintenance of all administration systems
- Ensuring that all client data is accurate and up to date
- Maintenance of diary management system
- Ensuring that daily workflow is completed in line with SLA's
- Ensure appropriate documentation is scanned and attached to the relevant client records.
This role will suit someone who has been working within financial services industry and who has experience within the Pensions & Investments arena and ideally be experienced with Intelligent Office. The successful candidate will also need to have excellent attention to detail skills, as well as the ability to provide a first class service to both their Clients and Consultants.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR10647