Originating in London in 1981, OFFICE is a world leading authority on fashion footwear. Our broad, curated range of the latest in-demand footwear styles and our vast portfolio of stores mean that we are proud to offer the best product and service to our loyal Customers.
Working in an OFFICE store is fast paced, demanding and the perfect place to build your career in retail.
Our OFFICE store staff are hardworking, energetic and individual. Their passion for what they do is easy to spot and is reflected in the World class customer service that is delivered in our stores on a daily basis.
As a Store Manager for OFFICE you will be the most senior member of the Store Management team. You will be responsible for driving sales and maximising profit opportunities for the store.What does a Store Manager role at OFFICE look like?
What are we looking for?
- Inspiring, coaching and leading your junior management and store team to deliver World class customer service.
- Analysing Store sales reports and identifying best sellers and slow sellers to drive sales.
- Ensuring that all store operations are actioned against guidelines and followed by your team.
- Owning the responsibility for the banking and cash handling of the store.
- Taking responsibility for Staff Payroll Budgets and inputting Weekly Staff Payroll.
- Identifying key opportunities for improvement in product ranges and communicating back to Buying and Merchandising in OFFICE HQ.
- Coaching and developing your management team to enable them to take on extra responsibility within store and their succession is in line with their development plans.
- Managing the HR and Recruitment needs for the store.
- Ensuring the sales floor and back of house standards are high.
What do we offer you?
- A solid Retailing background with strong experience at Store Manager level.
- Ideally a love for Footwear and Fashion Trends.
- Ability to work in a fast paced demanding retail environment with an enthusiastic and flexible attitude.
- Commercial awareness with the ability to read sales reports and spot key opportunities for sales growth.
- Ability to lead and inspire your team.
Want to work with our OFFICE team? Apply today with your CV!OFFICE confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of our business.All individuals employed by OFFICE will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, nationality, maternity, marital status, sexual orientation, union membership or social or ethnic origin.
- A fun, fast paced, demanding retail environment - Our staff love working for OFFICE because they are able to contribute ideas that are listened to and often implemented.
- World Class Training and Development - Enjoy on the job training as well as training and development that is run by HQ.
- Amazing Colleagues - Work is so much easier when you work with like-minded people. We are proud to hire passionate people who are driven to succeed.
- Succession Planning - We recognise our Superstars and we aren't afraid to offer them promotions and moves to encourage them to keep learning and developing
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package