Due to planned growth, my client is seeking two Conveyancers to join their well established office in Wimborne, Verwood, or Bournemouth. Both Full time or Part time working can be considered with a large amount of remote working included.
For the successful Conveyancer, there is the potential to earn a salary to commensurate with experience and receive further progression, with even greater rewards.
Your new role
My client offers excellent administrative support, including sales, post exchange and completions teams, allowing you to focus on the technical side of residential conveyancing matters.
The successful Conveyancer will deal with files from contracts through to exchange, involving matters such as:
* Sales and purchase of both freehold and leasehold properties
* Plot purchases
* Transfers of equity
We are looking to engage with experienced Residential Property Solicitors, Legal Executives and Conveyancers who demonstrate:
* 2+ years of residential conveyancing experience
* The ability to work in a fast paced and target driven, but rewarding environment
* Experience of running your own caseload of residential conveyancing matters
Our client offers their Conveyancers a range of benefits including:
* Opportunities to receive funding for CLC qualifications to progress your career
* Group profit share scheme
* Life assurance worth four times your annual salary
* Company sick pay
* Company events
* Wellbeing initiatives
* Fresh Fruit and beverages
* Ongoing training and much more
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful