My client is looking for a Field Service Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining, servicing and repairing a varied range of truck mounted lifting equipment, including Lorry Loaders, Skip Loaders, and Cranes.
This role is field based and is paid door to door and will be a demanding role due to the surge and demand in business. My client is a leading manufacturer within the industry and offers industry leading training and development.
You will have ideally worked with Truck mounted equipment, Plant equipment (Heavy), Forklifts, or Cranes.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Undertake servicing and maintenance jobs at customer sites
• Completes to a high quality standard all service, repair, warranty and inspection jobs allocated daily
• Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve standard technical problems that arise
• Develops skills and knowledge of the organisation's products and service
• Complies with all legal and company standards, such as code of conduct and H&S practices
• A good level of PLC fault finding
• Electrical/mechanical experience.
What you'll need to succeed:
The Field Service Engineer should be a strong problem solver who can adapt well in a fast-paced environment They should possess strong communication skills, quality orientated, flexible and adaptable, as well as enthusiastic and self-driven.
Skills and experience:
• Mechanical/Electrical engineering qualifications
• Experience of truck mounted equipment/heavy plant
• Experience working with hydraulic systems
• PLC knowledge or experience
• Able to read and follow electrical wiring diagrams
• Fault find and diagnostics
This is a permanent position that will offer you a good rewarding salary plus plenty of overtime.
Apply today, don't miss out!