PRIVATE CLIENT SOLICITOR
National UK Law firm is looking for an experienced private client solicitor to deal with court of protection related work.Role Overview
You will join an award winning national department at this top 50 UK law firm. This role is based in its Liverpool office and is part of a specialist team within the private client department. You will manage a caseload of existing Deputyships, play an active role in managing client relationships and assist in future planned team development and growthCandidate Profile
The firm is seeking a private client solicitor with the following characteristics and experience:
What's on offer?
- The ability to manage your own caseload of Court of Protection matters including Deputyships, applications for lifetime gifting/IHT planning, applications for statutory wills and expert witness reports for deputyship costs in litigation matters.
- Work as part of close knit team and help other case handlers in the team and wider national department with their cases if required.
- Supervise and develop the skills of other team members
- Grade A or B Solicitor
- Proactive and prepared to work independently and intelligently exercise your own judgment with minimal supervision always adopting a can-do attitude
- Ideally STEP qualified
- Someone keen to help in the promotion and growth of this specialised team
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Good work life/balance
- Realistic opportunities for progression and the chance to become a key member of this growing team.
To be considered for this private client solicitor role based in the Liverpool please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.