This successful and established Insurance Claims handler based in Tonbridge, Kent provides various major insurance providers with an effective and cost-efficient partner for handling motor insurance claims from start through to settlement, providing a high level of customer service to all policy holders. Due to ongoing expansion my client is currently seeking an Insurance Claims Handler / Recovery Claims Handler to recover the maximum amount possible for Insurer Clients where liability on a claim may be attributed to a third party.Duties
- Pursue recovery of Insurer Clients' outlay where liability on a claim may be attributed to a third party
- Provide guidance and direction to claims staff to ensure the recovery prospects on cases are safeguarded as far as possible
- Commence work on all larger value losses at an early stage to ensure work on the recovery aspect of the claims starts at the earliest opportunity
- Ensure that complaints are recorded on the complaints system in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide excellent customer service
- Manage own workload
- Ensure a relevant level of technical understanding with continuous development and learning.
- Review and prepare cases for panel solicitors to support litigation, dealing with cases in house where appropriate
- Ongoing case management of debts being pursued by solicitors, giving instructions within own level of authority or making recommendations to your Team Leader regarding matters outside own authority
- Recommend discontinuation of recovery where there is little prospect if success
Ideal applicants will be educated to a good standard and ideally have relevant experience within Motor Insurance Claims. You must possess excellent customer service skills coupled with a professional telephone manner and a motivated approach.Benefits
- Salary of £22,000 - £24,000 + discretionary annual Bonus
- Free Parking
- 22 days annual leave
- Fantastic career progression
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful local employer that will offer competitive rewards and fantastic opportunities for ongoing and future career progression.
Can all applicants please apply attaching an up to date CV in Word format.