Goldman & Fine Group Ltd is looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic in Penryn, Cornwall.Our client, a busy, prominent repair centre is looking for an effective and efficient Technician to join their fast-paced workshop.
An attractive, negotiable salary is being offered, in line with experience.
As a Vehicle Technician you will ensure effective use of technical knowledge and skills, enabling efficient, economic, safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles.
The successful candidate will be working on a range of vehicles, carrying out routine servicing, repairs and diagnostic work. You will analyse work orders carefully to understand a vehicle's condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis and what work has been agreed. You will be expected to build long-lasting and effective relationships with colleagues and customers, providing the best level of customer care.Applicants must:
- Be experienced Technicians, with at least 3 years' experience
- have your own tools
- have a valid UK driving license
- act in a professional manner
- provide high levels of customer service
- the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- demonstrate an honest and diligent approach to work
- be flexible
- be systematic and organised, paying attention to the finer details
Must have ATA/NVQ qualifications plus the skills and experience.How to Apply:
- please click 'apply to this advert' and submit your updated CV
- please email peter at Goldman & Fine
- please call Peter at Goldman & Fine
- visit the Goldman & Fine website at goldmanfine.com
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.