Residential ConveyancerSalary: £30,000 - £35,000
An established national Conveyancing firm are is looking to add to their team with fantastic home-basedThe Benefits:
- Competitive salary and remuneration package.
- Performance related bonus scheme.
- Full office setup provided around your own space.
- Great flexibility.
- Full training provided.
- Our client is a leading provider of conveyancing services in the UK.
- They are recognised for providing an excellent service to customers and clients, allowing for continuous growth within the market.
- Based from home and working for a proactive, volume conveyancing team.
- Managing a substantial caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions.
- Resolving complex queries raised by colleagues and third parties.
- Providing an exceptional service to clients, introducers and associates.
- Dealing with exchange of contracts and completion of transactions.
- Actively communicating with clients, conveyancers, agents and third parties.
- Capable handling a caseload of 100+ files at any 1 time.
- Remote based conveyancers must have minimum 2 years' experience
- Experience of managing a volume caseload (90+ files).
- Natural self-starter, able to be flexible and empathetic when delivering client needs.
- Problem-solving and research skills.
- Able to prioritise and adapt to the needs of the client and business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now'
to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Ross Wherrit
for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful