Imperial Professionals is delighted to announce that we are working exclusively with one of our high-profile clients to appoint a Permanent Escalator Service & Repair Engineer.
Working from home you will have full autonomy to carry out services and minor repairs throughout North London as and when required.Job Title:
Escalator Service & Repair EngineerSalary:
Negotiable depending upon skills average OTE of around 54K+Hours:
Full time working Monday to Friday + on callLocation:
North LondonKey Responsibilities:
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will have:
- Manage your own service route with minimal supervision.
- Complete the services during the allocated/scheduled month.
- Attend breakdown call outs.
- Carry out minor repairs as and when required.
- You will work throughout your designated area but will also assist Engineers in other areas covered by the branch as and when required to do so.
- Participate in the call out rota covering North London.
- Carry out responsibilities in a safe and proper manner both for self and for the well-being of others.
- Ensure a high standard of quality, delivery of service, and customer care is maintained.
- Meeting agreed customer response times, building relationships with clients
- Ensure reports are completed within a timely manner including all the appropriate information required for follow up work to be completed reducing return visits.
- Mentor and coach Engineer Mates/Trainees.
- Ensure the company vehicle is kept clean, tidy and road legal at all times.
- Appropriate PPE will be provided and its use is mandatory and any loss or defect must be reported and replacements obtained.
- Ensure you have essential van stock at all times by liaising with your branch.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Adam Pearson at Imperial Professionals.
- A minimum of 4 years experience servicing Escalators
- A minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Escalator Engineering or equivalent
- You will be versatile working on various makes and models of Escalators
- You will be confident to work on your own initiative
- Self motivated with fantastic time management skills
- Full clean driving license