Semi senior Accountant
* Leading Accountancy practice based in Leatherhead
* Dynamic and forward-thinking accountancy practice
* Clear progression
My client is a fast-growing chartered Accountants in Leatherhead, who are looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their already successful team.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Semi Senior Accountant role in Leatherhead:
* Client management accounting (Xero, Sage and Quickbooks knowledge).
* Book-keeping and accounts production.
* Preparation of accounts and VAT returns for Sole Traders, Company and Partnerships.
* Maintenance of Sales, Purchase and Nominal Ledgers.
* Processing Journals and finalising Accounts.
* Processing Partnership Tax Returns.
* Accurate data entry input and updating.
* Managing accounts work by others including outsource providers.
The ideal candidate for this Semi Senior Accountant Role in Leatherhead:
* Accounting and finance or other relevant degree preferred but not essential
* ACCA/ACA exam qualified preferred but not essential
* Good up-to-date CPE and recent developments in accounting standards
* Experience of OMB's covering a range of industries
* Computer packages - Excel, Word, Outlook, Sage Line 50, Iris, CCH Pro audit, VT
* A motivated individual
* Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
* Technical approach to work and excellent problem-solving skills
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Committed team player
* Attention to detail
* Deadline driven and ability to work under pressure
* Organisation skills - ability to manage a number of different tasks simultaneously
* Client focused and commercially aware
What's on offer?
* Competitive salary £25,000 - £35,000, depending on experience