Payroll Administrator Salary - up to £32K
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Payroll Administrator for this leading national company. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the Company's weekly and monthly payrolls are managed and processed accurately and on time.
Duties will include:
- End to end processing and managing of high-volume payroll (both weekly and monthly)
- Processing starters, leavers and payroll changes
- Production of payslips
- Dealing with queries & internal/ external stakeholders relating to payroll activities
- Administering SMP, SPP and SAP
- Administering Court Orders & Student loans
- Manual calculations
- Sending out of P45's, P60's, pension letters
- Filing for HMRC
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience working in a busy payroll environment processing payroll for around 700 to 1000 employees end to end
- Knowledge of current legislation around NI rates, Statutory payments etc
- Experience of a Computerised Payroll system
- Attention to detail, be meticulous and accurate
- Excellent numerical, written and communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word & Excel
- High integrity and respecting data confidentiality
This presents a great opportunity for experienced candidates to join a large company at an exciting time of change. The company will provide a competitive salary (from £20,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience) plus wide range of benefits.
To apply please forward you CV together with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.Due to high to the high volume of applications we are receiving we are unable to respond to each candidate personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately your application will not have been successful.