Are you an experienced Modern Foreign Language Teacher or a newly qualified teacher of MFL searching for an exciting and new challenge?
Do you have a passion for teaching languages in secondary schools?
Due to a high demand for supply teachers needed in Hemel Hempstead and across Hertfordshire, I am seeking specialist and passionate MFL teachers looking for a new challenge to join my pool of teachers. Successful candidates will have experience teaching French, Spanish or German to Key Stage 3 & Key Stage 4 pupils. You will be given the flexibility to choose their working days and some of these roles may lead to offers for long-term or permanent placements.
- Access to Randstad benefits i.e. cinema, holiday vouchers, high street discounts and many more
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- Welcoming support team and colleagues
- Teach Modern Foreign Languages - French, Spanish or German to KS3 & KS4
- Follow the school ethos and rules
- Create a positive learning environment through well planned lessons
- Ensuring the safeguarding of all students
- Effective classroom behaviour
- Experience teaching secondary education
- Knowledge of MFL
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today. Call Danielle on or send your CV to to book your local registration.