This brand new role is ideal for Part Qualified, Newly Qualified or up to 3 years post qualified CIMA accountant where you will be a key member of the finance team.Client Details
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing client that is going through positive change within the business.Description
- Month end accounting, such as balance sheet reconciliations and profit and loss analysis
- Intercompany account reconciliations including intercompany payments and recharges in various currencies.
- Providing information for weekly cash flow
- Working on a combination of our twelve companies based over Europe and the rest of the world.
- Monthly management accounts preparation
- UK VAT return submission
- Processing expenses in various different currencies
- Invoice discounting month end reconciliations
- Cover for month end payroll - Sage
- Part, Newly Qualified Accountant or up to 3 years CIMA Qualified
- Preparation and contribution to financial and management accounts
- Maintaining ledgers and reconciliations
- Variance analysis
- Confident to work with different users of financial information at different business levels.
- Confident use of Microsoft Excel - use of LOOKUPS and Pivot tables
- Confident use of computerised accounting packages
- Previous experience in a similar role or within practice.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Competitive basic salary & package