A Client of ours in the Sunderland Area is looking to recruit an Independent Financial Advisor to join their expanding team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs.
- Stay abreast of legislative changes and other regulatory issues taking necessary action as required
- Work within and stay up to date with template changes and advice notes
- Provide financial planning to prospective and existing clients.
- Compile accurate investment reports reflecting client requirements and meet internal business standards.
- Undertake regular fact-finding, presentations and service review meeting with clients.
- Maintain and ensure client files are kept up to date.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Follow up on all enquiries in a timely manner.
- Generate a business pipeline to meet your targets.
- Ensure that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally
- Diploma Level 4 qualified.
- Proven track record of working as a Financial Adviser.
- The motivation and drive to exceed business targets.