Dorset - commutable from Poole, Bournemouth, Wimborne, Wareham
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a fast-paced, progressive and growing business as a Digital Marketing Assistant, working alongside the Marketing Manager to develop and implement marketing plans.Role and responsibilities:
Skills and experience:
- Support the Marketing Manager to develop, write and deliver a range of traditional and digital marketing.
- Manage and maintain existing digital marketing channels
- Assist the Marketing Manager with creating the brand message including: digital strategy/online marketing, traditional marketing, collateral, brand content and PR.
- Assist in delivering appropriate reports analysing the offline and online marketing results.
- Create (either yourself or working alongside collaborators) a variety of digital marketing content, including websites, landing pages, videos, animations, emails, newsletters and more.
- Relevant degree or other tertiary qualification, and/or demonstrable experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Digital Marketing skills including online advertising, email marketing, social media marketing and website management
- Video editing/creation skills
- Experience of major social media platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create content and copy
- Basic Graphic Design Knowledge & Photo Editing Skills
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines when required