Nursery Nurse / PractitionerLocation:
Up to £20,000 per annumBrief Job and Company Description
Our client is a well-established childcare provider with a chain of nurseries in and around the Watford area. They are currently looking for Level 3 Nursery Practitioners nad Senior Practitioners to join their team. This is an opportunity for someone to take the next step within their childcare career within a fun and vibrant environment.Key Responsibilities
For this position you MUST have the following
- As a Nursery Nurse you will help ensure that the children and are looked after in a safe and friendly environment.
- Planning games and activities for the children to participate in.
- Help keep parents informed of their children's development and wellbeing.
- Work as a key member of the team to ensure a happy work environment for all involved.
What you get in return
- A minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare
- Experience of working within a senior nursery position
- Good knowledge of the EYFS
- A competitive basic salary
- 20 days' holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Ongoing training and development