Digital Marketing Assistant
Salary- upto £20,000 DOE
- An innovative, market leading business
- A highly skilled team, ready to impart their skills & knowledge on you!
- Unrivalled opportunities within the business, as they continue to grow & deliver new solutions
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join an established business & successful digital team based in Cirencester.
My client is industry recognised, working with well-known global brands. Joining within a Digital Assistant role, you will play a key part in the development and delivery of tailored digital strategies, working closely with design and development teams.
You will be naturally data and technically minded, enjoying interrogating and manipulating to really tell a story and deliver tangible insight to your client. Build bespoke reporting dashboards using industry standard applications
To be considered for this role...
- Support the team on marketing activity including writing copy, may include PPC, banner advertising, social media advertising/ posts and emails
- Developing e-mail marketing campaigns from brief to delivery and reporting
- Attend marketing events when required
- Liaise with relevant clients and key suppliers including attendance of client meetings
- Update of prospect database where appropriate
- Assist with website updates using Wordpress
- Build bespoke reporting dashboards using industry standard applications
- A true passion for all things digital and technology related, keeping abreast with industry news and evolving technologies
- Experience of working within a similar digital marketing role desirable
- Experience of working with specific technological and digital tools- Google Analytics, email software, social media platforms, CMS, CRM, SEO & PPC
- Highly communicative, confident when client facing, impeccable presentation skills
- Technically minded, with a natural flair and interest for data, analysis and insight
- Commercially savvy, flexible and intuitive
- A positive, self-motivated, vibrant personality
- Work well under pressure, with varying tasks and projects keeping a hot eye on the attention to detail
Please send your CV to Michaela today!