Our client, an established Practice in the Portsmouth area, is looking for a real leader to join them.
This is a succession role - the successful candidate will take over the existing fee earner/Director's case load (save a few) whilst the existing Director reduces hours with a view to retirement.
The expectation is that a Directorship & leadership of the Conveyancing department as a whole will take place within 12 months, obviously dependant on performance. The package on this is fully negotiable.
The successful Candidate will be:
A Solicitor with conveyancing experience (3-4 years PQE) (Candidates out side of this may be considered if they have the relevant experience)
Some supervision experience
Will deal with a mixed caseload of Commercial Property with some Residential Transaction work
You will be dealing with:
- All aspects of Commercial Conveyancing including Sale/purchase, Mortgage & Refinancing (Individual and Portfolio)
- Landlord & Tenant matters including Leases & any other aspects that arise
- Development acquisitions Disposals, pension properties, joint Venture Etc
- Management of support services, including Departmental Secretaries etc
- Participation in marketing
- Assisting the Partners in driving the business forward
Initial Salary is suspected to be in the region of £45-£60k with further package renegotiations as the role progresses.
Please note that unqualified people will not be considered for the role, unless you have substantial Commercial Conveyancing experience.
In a nutshell - this Practice has been around for decades and people do not leave. They are a great client of ours and a very nice group of people so apply now to investigate further!