A Fantastic opportunity in Hemel Hempstead within a growing Law firm. We are looking for a Conveyancing Solicitor OR a Licenced Conveyancer to join their team.
Conveyancing Day to Day Responsibilities.
Note this is not a typing role, this role is hands on as a Conveyancer you will be:
- Performing work accurately, reliable and in accordance with the firms quality and risk management procedures.
Working with high net individuals and properties.
- Ensure control of work in progress, billing and cash collection.
- Be effective in developing new work from existing clients and seek new clients for themselves and others.
- Checking title documents, drafting letters and legal documents, undertaking searches with local authority, land registry, attending upon clients to sign legal documents, drawing up completion statements, arranging the transfer of monies on completion.
- Drawing up completion statement.
- Participating in marketing activities and active promotion of the firm.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet the standards of the firm.
Conveyancing should have knowledge in
This firm uses: Case management, searches, land registry applications and SDLT returns
This firm has the Conveyancing Quality Scheme and Lexcel Accreditation and the right person will be familiar with these practice management standards with regards to file reviews etc.
Must be working in Conveyancing within a law firm.