Equiniti Toplevel are a leading provider of web enabled Case Management solutions, built around the core product Outreach. The client Solutions team are responsible for delivering implementations of the Outreach platform, tailored through configuration and software development for our public and private sector clients.
- Assist client with definition of requirements to meet business objectives.
- Produce technical specifications and/or proposals including Identifying the most efficient approach using Toplevel Outreach and other products offered as part of Toplevel solutions such as SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Design and configure Outreach to create solutions to meet specific customer needs.
- Design, code and test new features or changes to Outreach itself.
- Achieve integration with third-party systems through configuration or programming.
- Design code and test to achieve custom behaviour of solution.
- Assist the Project Manager; for example; presentation of solutions to customers, spotting potential further sales opportunities.
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes:
- Previous work experience in software as a Developer.
- Capable of assimilating in-depth technical knowledge.
- Experience of working in an Agile team.
- Strong interest in IT and in the application of computers to solve business problems.
- Patient and able to identify with customer frustration with problems.
- Prepared to travel, including some overnight stays, early starts and late nights.
- Well organised, disciplined and methodical.
- Adapts well to new environments and working practices.
- C# coding and debugging
- SQL Server, SQL statements (T-SQL) and SQL reporting (SSRS)
- XML / XSLT
- Visual Studio
Other useful skills:-
- WCF & Web services inc. JSON and Restful
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90940541