£20 p/h + Paid Breaks - Circa £12.4K/Band 7 Equivalent | 12 Hours/1 Long Shift | Great Benefits
A specialist learning disability care service in the Yarmouth area currently has a full-time vacancy for an RNLD to join their team as a Staff Nurse.
The small facility offers long-term support to adults living with Learning Disabilities and ASDs. The Nurse-led unit provides a homely and safe environment for service users to live as independently as possible, whilst receiving any necessary support as and when they need it.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RNLD Staff Nurse will receive:
* 12 hours per week on a permanent contract, usually worked as 1 long shift on a flexible rota
* Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £20 which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £12,480
* Paid breaks
* Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holidays and overtime shifts are available
* A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
* Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
* Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
As RNLD Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and manage care and support programmes, and will ensure any medications are safely stored and administered, with relevant records maintained. You will work to ensure service users enjoy the best possible quality of life.
What we are looking for:
* NMC registered Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Ideally have post-registration experience and confident working with adults living with Learning Disabilities, ASDs and complex needs
* Well organised, with good record-keeping, communication and IT skills
* Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
* Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation