Eden Brown is working in partnership with a public sector organisation, to recruit for a Emergency Response Officers based in London.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Emergency Response Officers to embark onto a prestigious public sector organisation and join a successful team and including being responsible for supporting high-profile cross-cutting work at the forefront of seniors and ministers' priorities. You will provide expertise and nurture links between organisation teams and other partners across Government to ensure we are prepared for and can respond to emergencies whenever they occur.
* Commission and compile briefings to build situational awareness in the team to be used in Other Government Departments, Ministers and senior officials.
* Receive full training on the organisations emergency response procedures so that they understand how the department operates and fits into x-HMG response structures and COBR mechanism.
* Manage information through the team mailboxes, action and decision logs, and other sources.
* Provide support to policy teams across the organisation to ensure that departmental plans are effectively implemented, and policy levers are deployed as and when required to mitigate any adverse effects.
Candidate requirements and skills:
* The ability to interpret information at pace, receiving and triaging emails and ensuring that actions get to the right people at the right time.
* Experience of working in a fast-paced environment often dealing with sensitive, complex and high-profile issues
* The ability to develop strong relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders and to use these relationships manage an emergency response. In this you will be able to deal with differences of opinion in a prompt, calm and constructive manner.
* Excellent writing skills, able to interpret and consolidate text from multiple sources into clear briefings and reports for Ministers and senior officials at pace.
* The ability to manage your own time, ensuring that actions are fulfilled to a high standard and to deadlines.
* Strong analytical skills and an ability to explain complex information and communicate recommendations to senior colleagues and/or Ministers and experience in gathering and interpreting information quickly and coherently.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply now or contact rosie livermore-r.livermore@edenbrownsynergy
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit (url removed)