Dental Nurse Bank - Casual contract
Flexible hours at practices in your area and at times convenient to you!
We have roles available for Qualified Dental Nurses to join our new Dental Nurse Bank team on a flexible hours contract.
You will be working in a variety of practices and roles across the organisation, giving you the opportunity to broaden your experience and experience the benefits of being part of Europe's fastest-growing dental group.
You will ideally have a minimum of 6 months' post-qualification experience and be willing to work as part of a busy but supportive team. As part of our Bank team, you will have the flexibility to work at times and in locations that suit you, helping you achieve a good work/life balance.
As an employee, rather than an agency worker, we can also offer you:
* We will pay for your GDC registration fee
* A great workplace environment - all our clinics have been refurbished to a high standard
* As a growing business, we can also offer further career progression
* A bonus scheme of £160 for every 20 shifts you work in our practices (T&Cs apply) and £50 for successful referrals to our Dental Nurse Bank.
Your main duties will involve:
* Assisting the Dentists and Practice Manager with all clinical aspects of the surgery, maintaining compliance standards throughout
* Providing excellent patient care at every stage of the dentistry process
* Maintaining cross infection controls, equipment and materials to the highest standard
* Performing all duties in line with the Code of Ethics outlined by the Association of Dental Nurses and the GDC.
To be successful in this role you'll be:
* Fully qualified with a Dental Nursing Diploma, with an up to date GDC registration.
* Patient orientated, with a focus on delivering "excellence", in all areas of the patient life-cycle
* Committed to maintaining the highest standards within both their role and the practice
* Experience with R4 Kodak systems
* DBS checked with the right to work within the UK
* Fully immunised (Hep B)
* Offer flexibility to work across multiple sites and at short notice
About Colosseum Dental UK
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We're a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and we have completed a major refurbishment programme in all our practices to improve our patients' and your experience of our clinics. We are proud to be part of the leading European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, Germany and Italy, so we're able to offer career mobility, a huge network of expertise and the infrastructure to support our practice teams.
Quality patient care is our passion and we believe everyone deserves a happy and healthy smile. We thrive on having the very best dentists working with us. Colosseum Dental's beneficiary owner is the Jacobs Foundation, one of the world's leading charitable foundations dedicated to child and youth development.
If you are interested in joining us, why not have an informal discussion to find out more?