£38,000 - £45,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Excellent Benefits
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse is required to lead and develop the Outpatient Department of leading Peterborough hospital.
Details of this Outpatients Manager position and what the hospital is offering:
* 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, with flexible day shifts in place
* A great annual salary in the region of £38,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
* A generous annual leave which increases with service length
* Free on-site parking, free uniforms
* A range of training, development and career development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
* Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* A private pension scheme and life assurance
* Staff assistance and support programmes
* A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
The role will involve providing effective clinical leadership and line management, inspiring, developing and motivating teams to provide the best possible standards of care for patients undergoing planned procedures, in addition to managing departmental budgets and resources.
Applicants for this Outpatients Manager vacancy should meet the following criteria:
* Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration
* Proven experience in an outpatient setting in a senior or managerial position, with change management experience
* Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development, including having completed a recognised teaching/assessing qualification
* Up to date with current clinical practice and able to demonstrate clinical credibility
* Well organised and an effective manager, with experience in line management and performance management
* Good practical understanding of CQC & Nice guidelines
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation