Community Care Assistant - Loughton and surrounding areasEarn £10.21 to £11.21 per hour plus mileage paid at 20p per mile
We are looking for Community Care Assistants who share our commitment to provide the best quality of care to join us.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Carers are vital members of our team:
- Flexible shift patterns - including both full and part time roles (please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working every other weekend)
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Free Uniform
- Pension scheme
- Full driving licence with access to own vehicle is preferred
- Experience is not essential - fully paid induction training and shadowing is provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications in Health & Social Care
Our teams work across Loughton in Essex and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and quality of life while remaining in their own homes for as long as possible.
A Care Assistant's role and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with personal hygiene, showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with toileting
- Shopping either with or for service users
Full PPE provisions provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
This is a fantastic time to join Manorcourt Homecare so if you share in our values, offer commitment and dedication, we would welcome your application.
For more information about working at Manorcourt Homecare watch our video!