This exciting opportunity is for a Business Systems Analyst/Developer to join our Business Systems team based in Loudwater.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting and developing enhanced functionalities within Ultra's various Business Information systems. Principally this is within the company's ERP system IFS together with associated ancillary systems such as Qlik Sense BI.
The role requires a good holistic understanding of the underlying business processes in use within the Manufacturing industry. This knowledge will help with the conception and design of appropriate solutions to various problems and requirements for improvement within the business. In some cases, the end product may simply be the re-configuration or re-implementation of existing functionality. In other cases, the end product will be the development of customizations that alter and/or enhance the existing functionality. Essentially the role requires a combination of 'Systems Analyst' and 'Systems Developer' skills.
The Business Systems AnalystDeveloper will liaise closely with internal customers across all functional areas as well as working with external software suppliers to resolve problems and deliver solutions. A high level of communication skills and personal organisation is therefore also necessary to fulfil this role.
- IFS Tech Development - Development of Custom Objects, Events, LobbiesReports, etc.
- IFS Data Manipulation - Data Migration & Mass Updates
- IFS System Administration - General Support and Troubleshooting
- IFS Access Control - Administration of User Access Rights/Permissions
- IFS Backend Administration - Server/Environment, Patching and Support
- Oracle - Database Administration (DBA role)
- Oracle - SQL & PL/SQL Development
- Qlik Sense - Dashboard Development
Every employee is critical to our success and as such we offer a range of flexible employee benefits along with career development opportunities for motivated and dedicated employees.
The Loudwater office has free parking and local transport links. In addition you will receive:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 4x your annual salary in life assurance
- Flexible benefits package (car scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts, employee share scheme, ability to buy or sell annual leave and more!)
- Pension Scheme
Skills and Qualifications Required
- IFS Apps 9.0
- Oracle 12.1
- PL/SQL Developer
- IFS Report Designer
- Crystal Report Designer
- Qlik Sense
What we do
The Ultra Electronics Group manages a wide range of Specialist capabilities, generating highly differentiated solutions and products in the Defence & Aerospace, Security & Cyber, Transport & Energy Markets. We meet customer needs by applying electronic and software technologies in demanding environments and meeting critical requirements.
Empowering you to reach your full potential
We trust and empower each other, we love to celebrate success and we win as a team. Together, we embrace change and we're never satisfied until we've done what we said we'd do
Due to the nature of work undertaken applicants will need to meet the requirements for gaining SC Clearance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90981241