£50,000 - £60,000
Working with a fast growing business based in Central London, you will be joining as a Go Developer working on highly technical Greenfield Projects, building scalable web products.
You will be working directly with the Head of IT, and will be a key part of the design, development and maintenance of the greenfield projects.
Joining a small technical team, you will be an integral part of the backend development and future architecture.
This role will be fully remote for the foreseeable and will have flexibility on remote working in the future. Essential Skills for the suitable Go Developer
Beneficial Skills for the suitable Go Developer
- Go - 2 years experience
- Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes
- Extensive database experience - MySQL/TimeBased Databases.
- Experience working with Third Party APIs. And building RESTful/gRPC APIs.
- Excellent experience with TDD.
- Experience with SQL and Storage Optimisation.
- AWS or Google Cloud
- PHP, Node, React.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91030896