The LEGO Group is looking for a Senior Software Security Engineer to work on the LEGO.com technology platform as part of our Shopper Technology team based in London.
Our engineers work in interdisciplinary squads each arranged around clear product goals with responsibility for delivery of their own product roadmaps. You'll report to the Engineering Director and you will spend your time working in our dedicated platform squad working to ensure the security and integrity of the LEGO.com platform alongside a dedicated and diverse team of software engineers focused on security and site reliability.Job description:Core Responsibilities
Required profile:Play your part in our team succeeding
- Lead security efforts across the Shopper Technology team
- Collaborate with our engineering management team to enable the delivery of a flexible security-focused application and platform architecture
- Facilitate security code reviews, threat modelling, attack surface analysis and application security architecture reviews
- Implement security-focused tooling including code analysis and automated security smoke testing into our CI/CD pipeline
- Drive the adoption of regular application and network security assessments
- Facilitate best practice-based security training for application engineers
Working closely with architects, engineering managers and application engineers, the role of Senior Security Engineer plays a vital part in the LEGO.com engineering team. We have implemented a modern front-end stack based around Node.js and React with a cloud native serverless back-end and we use platform to design, build and operate LEGO.com.
Do you have what it takes?
What we offer:Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
- Expert knowledge of security and privacy related regulations and frameworks including GDPR, CCPA and PCI-DSS
- Expert knowledge of working with and securing AWS environments
- Experience of leading attack surface analysis and threat modelling sessions
- Experience of working with teams to implement security reporting processes, securing coding practices and cryptography correctly
- Experience of working with modern CI/CD and engineering tooling - we leverage Amazon Web Services, CircleCI, GitHub Actions and Terraform extensively
- Experience of working within security-focused non-functional requirements is a bonus
- Experience of working with the AWS Well Architected Framework - or similar frameworks - is a bonus
- Must be attentive to detail, flexible and able to work concurrently on multiple projects
- Ability to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Working on LEGO.com is a hugely rewarding experience and a great opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology in a diverse and energetic engineering team. We are focused on delivering on our vision of a modern, innovative omnichannel shopper-focused experience and we like to have fun along the way!
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to "inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow."
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91031468