New senior position (PR Account Director/Senior Account Director)
with a top-tier, award-winning communications agency.
Brilliant and highly supportive team. Throughout these tough 6 months, they have not had to make anyone redundant and have been doing really well despite. We understand the importance of feeling secure in your next role, especially within this current market.Role overview:
Due to various new business wins and exciting projects in the pipeline, they are looking to hire a new talented senior candidate.
The key experience needed for this role is strong expertise within the personal finance and corporate space.
You will lead a diverse portfolio of key corporate accounts and campaigns, with a strong focus on personal finance, so experience in this area is essential.
Great opportunity to join an award-winning team and be apart of driving the business forward.Key skills/attributes required:
- Confident, creative and strategic, as well as hands on with your approach;
- Corporate positioning (running corporate profile raising campaigns as well as thought leadership platforms);
- Stakeholder mapping and outreach;
- Strong digital expertise;
- Issues & Crisis management;
- Public affairs (optional, not essential).
If the above sounds of interest and you have the relevant PR experience, covering corporate and consumer finance campaigns/accounts, please get in touch ASAP to be considered. Please note: We can only accept CV's from people with the relevant PR agency experience.