We are looking for a Level 5 Residential Childcare Field Assessor for one of our great clients.
The candidate's main responsibilities will be to work collaboratively with the Remote Assessors to ensure that each learner has regular reviews and that observations are planned and carried out with a structured approach throughout their apprenticeship.
You will also be pivotal in the learner's journey, and one of 3 points of contact the learner will have. The other contacts being the Remote Assessor and the Teacher/Trainer.
* Plan and implement learner progress reviews on a regular basis
* Proactively carry out observations throughout the learner's apprenticeship
* Work closely with Remote Assessors and the Teaching team to ensure the learner progresses and competes in a timely manner
* Oversight of diploma data to identify trends in candidate progress
* Build and develop relationships with operational managers to enable learners to achieve and flourish
* Maintaining documentation on learner's progression, ensuring that all reporting and recording relating to learner administration and assessment is organised and conducted as agreed.
* Adapt own delivery style to suit the needs of the individual learner, and the homes they are working in
* Report all learner safeguarding issues to the authorised Safeguarding Officer
* Actively engage in Continuous Professional Development
* Communicate effectively across the organisation at all levels
* Carry out any other duties as assigned by management when needed such as inductions
* Cover learner delivery UK wide (travel required)
* Confident communicator
* Passionate about learning and skills development
* Highly professional
* Performance driven with the ability to thrive under pressure
* Resilience and a 'can do' attitude
* Self-motivated, and able to manage own performance
* Flexible and able to meet operational priorities
* Team Player with a positive approach
Desired Experience and Skills
* Assessor Qualification - D32/D33/A1, TAQA, CAVA, V1
* Residential Childcare Qualification at Level 5 or above
* Experience of working in a Residential Child Care Setting
* Strong administration and organisation skills
* Digitally literate and confident in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Full driving licence, willing to travel UK Wide
* Supervisory or managerial experience