Secondary SEND Teaching Assistant - Sunderland
Schools Mutual Services are a not-for-profit recruitment service who are part of a large Education Trust and based within one of our schools in Durham.
We work by providing an efficient and diligent recruitment service to our schools alongside offering our candidates full Health and Wellbeing service including 24/7 access to a GP.
Within the Trust, there is a need for a Secondary SEND Teaching Assistant to join a partner school in Sunderland for a long-term period.
The pupils requiring support all have Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD).
To be considered for this position, you will be required to have the following:
* A recognised Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
* Experience working with students who have SLD
* The ability to provide references for previous teaching assistant experience
* Have the right to work within the UK
What Schools Mutual Services offer their candidate members:
* Health and Wellbeing service
* Weekly Pay
* A dedicated point of contact for any queries
* Access to the latest Continuous Professional Development
* Direct access to schools within an Education Trust
* Access to permanent employment opportunities
To be considered, as above states, please apply for this position and a member of Schools Mutual Services will be in touch to assist you with your registration. Once compliance has been passed, we will introduce you to our schools directly and have you considered for opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you