Simply Education are looking for a SEN specialist Teaching Assistant to support a Year 2 pupil in an Outstanding primary school in South Manchester
As a 1-1 & small intervention group Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting a pupils who have SEMH needs that require specialised support and intervention from yourself. You will ideally have strong behaviour management and experience working with SEND pupils and have a good understanding of the KS1 curriculum.
This 2-form entry school is looking for a dedicated professional who wants to make a real difference to the education of the pupil you will be working with. This is an opportunity to become a part of a positive and innovative team, that aims to provide high quality support for all children and their families. This role requires prior experience working with challenging pupils.
If you are interested in working in an Outstanding school then please apply.
The successful applicant will be working on a supply basis full time until July 2021
To be a successful you will need to;
- Be suitably qualified
- Have a good understanding of working with Special education needs
- Be able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour and social skills of Children between the target ages.
- Be able to adapt with ease to new environments
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- Be friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- A dedicated Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available