Primary SEND Teaching Assistant - Autism
Schools Mutual Services are a not-for-profit recruitment service who are part of an Education Trust and based within one of our schools in Durham
We work by providing an efficient and diligent recruitment service to our schools alongside offering our candidates full Health and Wellbeing service including 24/7 access to a GP.
Within the trust, there is a need for a SEND Teaching Assistant to join a partner school in Newcastle for a long-term period.
To be considered for the SEND Teaching Assistant position in Newcastle, you will be required to have the following:
* A recognised Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent (Graduates with relevant experience welcome to apply)
* Experience working with pupils with Autism
* The ability to provide references for previous teaching assistant experience
* Have the right to work within the UK
What Schools Mutual Services offer their candidate members:
* Health and Wellbeing service
* Weekly Pay
* A dedicated point of contact for any queries
* Access to the latest Continuous Professional Development
* Direct access to schools within an Education Trust
* Access to permanent employment opportunities
To be considered, as above states, please apply for this position and a member of Schools Mutual Services will be in touch to assist you with your registration. Once compliance has been passed, we will introduce you to our schools directly and have you considered for opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you