SEMH Superheroes Needed in Stockport
• Do you have what it takes to inspire and motivate young learners who have had their confidence and mental health affected by the current Pandemic?
• Do you have the power to help children overcome barriers in their learning?
• Can YOU be a Superhero in your community?
As a result of school closures and the continuing local lock down, schools in Greater Manchester are beginning to see the Social, Emotional and Mental Health of their students begin to decline.
Many students haven't been able to socialise at all through this period and schools are seeing a marked increase in anxiety, withdrawn attitudes and disruptive, uncooperative behaviour.
We are looking to recruit a team of SEMH Superheroes to use their powers to help these children build and maintain relationships with adults and improve their lives both in school and at home. Experience is desired but isn't always necessary, but you must be passionate, resilient and be willing to undergo training and CPD in your own time.
If you think you have got what it takes, and want to showcase your Superpowers in a Mainstream Primary setting then please apply now or email (url removed)
• A DBS certificate with a live subscription to the update service or be willing to get one.
• Two professional references within the last three years.
• Someone who is committed to the safeguarding of young people