Embedded Software Development Engineer
Tridonic are currently recruiting for a Software Development Engineer to join the business in Spennymoor. As an engineer working at Tridonic, you will play an integral role in developing cutting edge software solutions and features for the lighting industry, seeing your products grow from concept to manufacture. You'll be joining an award winning team in a growing market with the freedom to make an impact with the opportunity to build the career you're proud of.
Embedded Software Development Engineer Responsibilities:
Working within the Software Development team your remit will include but not limited to:
- Generation of software specifications including state diagrams, flow charts, hardware driver documents & interface specifications.
- Generation of new control algorithms towards applications.
- Generation of the software concept.
- Design of real-time embedded software modules according to the market requirements and in line with the Technical Specification.
- Development of product with focus on software until series production.
- Preparation & debugging of prototypes.
- Validation of software & hardware.
Embedded Software Development Engineer Requirements:
Candidates should ideally be degree qualified (or equivalent) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or a similar discipline. You will have expertise in software development using C and C++ with relevant experience in embedded software design.
About Tridonic UK Limited:
Tridonic, the Zumtobel Group's technology company, is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
Location: Spennymoor, County Durham
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
You may have experience of the following: C++ Software Developer, C++ Software Engineer, Embedded Software Developer, Embedded Software Engineer, Real Time Systems, Real-Time, Embedded C++ Developer, etc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90887463