With over 20 years' experience, Netpoint Solutions are an independent IT and telecoms consultancy business that provides advice on all aspects of telecommunications and IT. Working with businesses in the UK, Ireland and across Europe, they put security at the core of everything they do.
If you have a passion for IT and Technology, you could be the perfect fit for this role! Working as part of their expert team, you would assist with 1st Line support, installation of hardware and software and resolving customer queries. Located in Brighouse, Netpoint Solutions operates from a modern office with great transport links and bus stops nearby.
For more information about the company please visit their website:
https://netpointsolutions.co.uk/Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Resolving helpdesk issues promptly and effectively
- Use of internal tools to identify and resolve issues
- To assist with the installation of hardware and software
- Responding to customer queries and providing excellent service
- Undertaking any other relevant duties that may arise
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Netpoint Solutions.Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- A genuine passion for IT and technology is essential
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Proactive and willing to learn on the apprenticeship and the job
- A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role
- £8,736 per year
- Monday - Friday, 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Social events with colleagues
- Engaging and supportive environment
- Huge potential for growth and progression
- Free on-site parking
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.About Baltic
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidanceEligibility criteria
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document:
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90887116