Hardware Development Engineer
Tridonic are currently recruiting for a Hardware Engineer to join the business in Spennymoor. As an engineer working at Tridonic, you will play an integral role in developing the next generation of lighting technology. At Tridonic we offer a stimulating environment with the freedom to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary team of talented engineers. You'll be joining an award winning team in a growing market with the opportunity to build the career you're proud of.
Hardware Development Engineer Responsibilities:
Working within the Hardware team your remit will include but not limited to:
- Generation of product specifications.
- Design of hardware modules according to the market requirements & in line with the Technical Specification.
- Development of product with focus on hardware until series production.
- Tolerance analysis.
- Component rating analysis in alignment with design guidelines.
- Support PCB design with clear rules linked with schematic capture (would be an advantage).
- Preparation & debugging of prototypes.
- Validation of hardware & software.
- Technical support for product maintenance & software updates.
Hardware Development Engineer Requirements:
Candidates should ideally be degree qualified (or equivalent) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or a similar discipline. You will have expertise in Analogue circuit design and have relevant experience in a similar R&D role.
About Tridonic UK Limited:
Tridonic, the Zumtobel Group's technology company, is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
Location: Spennymoor, County Durham
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
You may have experience of the following: Hardware Development Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Hardware Development Manager, Principal Hardware Engineer, Design Engineer, PCB Design, in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Analogue Circuit Design, Lighting Design Engineer, Lighting Engineer, etc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90887714