My client is looking for a Conveyancer to join their team in Tavistock. They would consider either an experienced Solicitor, a Legal Executive or a Licensed Conveyancer.
My clients award-winning firm stands apart from other practices; they are incredibly entrepreneurial, creative and offer great flexibility to their staff. They have a family friendly feel throughout the practice, they invest heavily in their staff and due to continued growth; they can offer strong prospects.
Their approach to business and their clients has put them ahead of competitors. They have core values that define who they are, how they operate and the services they offer. Their success is down to their people and the strong relationship they have built with their clients.
• Handling caseloads relating to residential conveyancing transactions;
• Dealing with Purchase, Transfer, Re Mortgage and Sale transactions;
• Liaison with clients, estate agents, commercial agents, mortgage lenders and Solicitors
• Be able to generate your own referrals in order to create your own client base and generate further work for the firm;
• Excellent communication, client care and organisational skills required
• Drafting Wills & Lasting Powers of Attorneys
• Trusts & Estates
• Court of Protection Matters
• A following is advantageous although not essential.
• This role would suit an ambitious Solicitor who is looking to take the next step in their career. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have a bright and enthusiastic approach and are keen to join a highly regarded firm this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful