Job Title: SEN Teaching Assistant
Salary / Rate: £63.00 - £70.00 per day
Location: Everton Area
A Primary School in Liverpool is looking for a strong Teaching Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis, starting ASAP. the post will for initially February 2020 and could be longer
You will be working on a 1-2-1 basis with a SEN pupil who is non-verbal in a Reception class in the morning and then in the afternoon you will be support pupils within the classroom.
The school provides a high standard of nurturing and learning for their SEN pupils in the school.
As a team, you will work together to create a calm, nurturing environment and create a tailored learning approach to help development of the pupils
* You will be a Teaching Assistant in a Reception class
* As teaching Assistant you will be responsible for support a SEN pupils on a 1-2-1 basis who is non-verbal & personal care
* As the teaching Assistant you will support the pupil with their learning and development
Required Skills & Experience:
* You must have previous experience supporting SEN pupils on a 1-2-1 basis or in groups
* Experienced or are happy to support the child with personal care
* Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 12 months or similar
* If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on (phone number removed) or email ;at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below