Are you a Drama, Sports or Psychology graduate...
We are currently registering staff for roles in schools after half term.
We are holding online interviews for new candidates to ensure that when children resume their classroom based education they have the support and guidance they need.
Are you interested in supporting young people who no longer attend a mainstream school?
Do you have what it takes to adapt into a rewarding environment as part of a supportive and welcoming team?
Have you ever thought about working in an alternative educational setting, PRU or SEMH or ASC School?
We are seeking Teaching Assistants, Tutors and Support Workers for Pupil Referral Units, SEMH Schools and Alternative Settings across West Yorkshire for long term and short-term roles that mostly lead to permanent opportunities. This acts as a great step up if you are looking for a career in Education, especially if you are intending to go on and complete your teacher training or work with young people in a wider context.
We would especially welcome applications if you have an interest or experience in the any of the following areas.
• A genuine passion for working with young people and improving their outcomes.
• Youth Community work experience.
• Have studied one of the following Drama, Sports coaching or Psychology
• Outgoing, strong, confident personality and can work independently
• SEND experience - SEMH, MLD, SEN, ASC.
• Have worked in residential support or as a care worker
• Possess Team Teach or some physical intervention training or be willing to train for the above to enhance your prospects of progressing.
• Mentoring or 1:1 student tuition in either English, Maths or Science
• Teaching/Learning Support Assistance/ Numeracy and Literacy support
Protocol Education has been placing teaching professionals in a range of settings for many years - and the current situation isn't going to hold us back. We are a REC accredited and audited company, this means we really take safeguarding seriously and are a leading fully compliant provider within the education sector. We have a large office network that stretches from the North East to the South West and most areas in-between. Wherever life takes you, Protocol can be there to help find you work.
Protocol Education adheres to the following from its Support Workers;
• A DBS certificate with a live subscription to the update service or be willing to get one.
• Two professional references within the last three years.
• Someone who is committed to the safeguarding of young people.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, please attach your CV and a short covering letter to your application and I'll be in touch to organise issuing a short online application. Once completed we'll arrange an online interview and discuss the different roles Protocol Education can provide