The company has a current vacancy for an experienced HR Analyst/Administrator to work on a temporary basis at our Wynyard offices in Teesside.
Reporting to the HR & Facilities Manager and working in collaboration with our HR Team, the candidate will be responsible for undertaking a number of tasks that support the delivery of key HR projects.
The role will involve:
* Supporting with data analytics and reports, i.e. Gender Pay Gap reporting
* Assisting with the transfer of data relating to employment records into a new centralised system & maintaining our records system
* Supporting with the review of our policies and arrangements to ensure we are fully compliant, with a particular focus being a review of the requirements of GDPR whilst aligning with Corporate protocols
* Assisting with the transition to a new ERP system
* HR administrative support as required
Our client a UK based refining and marketing company, have interests in a number of facilities in the United Kingdom, employing around 1000 people throughout the UK and over 33000 worldwide. They have had their presence on Teesside for over 30 years, processing and storing crude oil ready for shipment along with being an established supplier of bulk fuels, including LPG, to the commercial, aviation and marine industries.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Working knowledge of HR within ERP systems, SAP specifically would be advantageous
* Up to date knowledge and experience of legislative/regulatory requirements and employment law
* Understanding of GDPR requirements and the ability to audit existing arrangements, analysis against best practice and make recommendations
* Experience of data migration projects within business systems
* Experience of working within a large multi-national matrix structure organisation would be advantageous
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 50 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application