HR MI & Data Insights Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Type: PermanentHR MI & Data Insights Manager
Bell Cornwall currently have a fantastic opportunity for a HR MI & Data Insights Manager to join our well-established client based in Birmingham. The role would involve managing HR systems and a analytics team. This would suit someone who is advanced in data analysing and has a keen eye for detail.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all reporting requirements - including employee and partner data, HR KPIs & dashboards, benchmarking analytics, ext
- Translating key stakeholders requirements
- Providing specialist HR data reporting/analyst and project support
- Extensive experience in developing MI reports, including working with complex data structures
- High level analytical, problem solving, design and implementation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel & SAP is essential
- Experience reporting in SuccessFactors, Employee Central, and Cognos or other similar Enterprise or HR system tools would be desirable.
If you believe this HR MI & Data Insights Manager in Birmingham could suit you then apply now!Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90986573