Salary based on experience - OTE from £30,000 - £45,000.
Sure Maintenance Ltd is one of the UK's leading specialists in Heating Repairs, Maintenance and Installations.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Gas Engineers who take pride in producing work of the highest quality to complement our existing teams looking after long term social housing contracts.
We currently have a role for an experience Breakdown / Repair Engineer to cover the North West Leicestershire Area including: Coalville, Ashby de la Zouch, Kegworth, and surrounding areas.
Main responsibilities of our Gas Engineers are:
* Carry out Heating Repair and Maintenance works on a variety of domestic local authority properties across the region, including annual gas services, repairs and installations
* Ensure high levels of customer care in dealing with clients and tenants to meet required quality standards
* Communicate updates and progress of work, completing the required paperwork.
* Undertake out of hours work including overtime and callout.
* Ensure that appropriate measures are in place to protect company, resident and client property at all times.
* Attend training and meetings as required.
* Ensure all Health and Safety requirements and legislation, including Gas regulations, Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work and COSHH Records, are adhered to during the course of work.
The successful Heating Engineers will have a friendly and professional attitude to encourage good relationships with both Tenants and Clients. Also you will work well as part of a team to cover all out of hours call outs on a rota basis.
* Gas ACS qualifications are essential for this role including as a minimum CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1.
* Air Source Heat Pump Experience desirable but not essential
* Full driving license.
* Ideal candidates will have experience of repairing and servicing domestic gas applicants within social housing properties.
* A good knowledge of a range of gas appliances including boilers and fires and the ability to achieve a high first-time fix rate is required.
If you are an experienced Gas Engineer within this area they would like to hear from you