At least 4 years of test automation experience at a Senior/Lead level
* Defines and reviews test conditions for given requirements, reviews and designs test cases/test scripts and supporting data, working to the functional and non-functional specifications provided.
* Specifies requirements for environment, data, resources and tools.
* Provides reports on progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with the overall project.
* Reports on system quality and collects metrics on test cases.
* Provides specialist advice to support others.
* Takes responsibility for integrity of testing and acceptance activities and coordinates the execution of these activities.
* Hands on testing
* Report daily on any issues and test progress to the Test Manager.
* Identifies process improvements and contributes to corporate testing standards and definition of best practice.
* Manages client relationships with respect to testing matters.
* Makes decisions which impact the success of assigned work, i.e. results, deadlines and budget.
* Allocation and management of resources appropriate to given assignments
* Manage and mitigate risks
* Clear leadership and effective communication at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Mentoring and guiding team members in adopting best practice approaches
* Designing and writing automated UI (Web and Mobile), API, and database test scripts
* Designing and building test automation frameworks from scratch
* Lead the teams
* Experience of performance testing
* Test Automation tools and frameworks: Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, Gherkin, Smartbear Test Complete, RESTful API and Appium
* Test management and SDLC Collaboration tools: Confluence, JIRA, Zephyr, ALM, Slack, ALM-QC, ALM Octane, TFS
* SQL, Unix, Microsoft, Eclipse/IntelliJ, JUnit, TestNG, Maven, BDD/TDD/FDD, Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB, Jenkins, JMeter, GIT
* Continuous Integration/Delivery pipelines
* Object oriented programming, design and debugging skills
* Applying knowledge effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines
Demonstrable experience of one or more of:
ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing
Experience in performing exploratory testing
Experience of DevOps
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail at all times; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes to ensure quality.
Initiative - identifying and negotiating appropriate personal development opportunities; Seeks increased responsibilities and takes ownership of tasks at hand; Asks for and offers help when needed.
Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas;
Teamwork - Interacts with and influences colleagues; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed
Experience of testing financial/wealth management applications
Experience with AWS, Docker and Kubernetes
Experience of CMMi/TMMi
Experience of Serverless environments including AWS