Digital Product Manager
Digital Product Manager required to join a global technology company who specialise in state-of-the-art digital medical communications connecting pharmaceutical companies, healthcare professionals, and patients. The Digital Product Manager manages and leads the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities. As a Product Manager, this candidate will work closely with the Applications Development team on a global level, to determine, review and implement the project life cycle for the digital KOL initiative.
The Digital Product Manager will play a key role in maintaining, strengthening, and growing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills coupled with a detailed knowledge of digital project delivery are essential.
The Digital Product Manager will take responsibility for a range of activities including project ideation, stakeholder management, client liaison, growth strategy, financial tracking and reporting as well as internal agency education.
On offer is a competitive package with a salary up to £65,000 depending on experience. This role has the opportunity to be based in office in London or fully remote working.
Main responsibilities of the Digital Product Manager:
* Manages the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
* Prioritise, conceptualise and write product requirements.
* Defines and communicates the product vision from board level to development and implementation teams.
* Builds and maintains strong relationships with identified internal agency teams and clients as appropriate.
* Evaluates competition and market trends, review the end user's needs and uses this information to determine product features.
* Become recognised as a 'product expert' within the company group.
* Works in partnership with agency client services teams and other internal stakeholders to support digital business development opportunities.
* Gathers and defines client business objectives and requirements as they relate to the KOL digital initiative.
* Creates clear and accurate project parameters including scope, schedule, budgets and specifications.
* Tracks the project against brief and determined milestones and communicates any potential issues to the Group Digital Director and applications development teams as appropriate.
* Closely monitors budgets, establishes project plans and processes to avoid and/or resolve scope creep, budget changes, or efficiency issues.
* No direct line reports.
* Reports to the Group Digital Director
* Is aware of own work capacity and proactively communicates capacity to line manager and other team members
* Ensures team members are aware of planned absence (e.g. holidays, time off in lieu) and that appropriate approvals are granted.
* Informs assigned manager promptly of time off due to illness or unscheduled absence, completes and obtains sign off of appropriate absence notification forms.
Education, work experience and skills required to be the successful candidate:
* Extensive digital product management experience
* Experience managing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platforms
* Experience in the healthcare industry (beneficial but not essential)
* Experience of managing and delivering projects in excess of $1 million USD.
* An innovative thinker with proven ability to manage projects from concept through to delivery.
* Experience of developing and managing budgets.
* Proven track record of dealing with internal and external stakeholders with the ability to communicate effectively through multiple channels and across functions.
* Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload.
* Strong presentation skills
* A genuine team player who is comfortable in a fast-paced agency environment
* Experience working in an early-stage SaaS start up (beneficial but not essential)
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a "data controller". This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website