Technical Operations Manager
- Data Centre - Wiltshire
- Supervising the maintenance and operational activities across three sites.
- Commissioning and testing of new infrastructure including review and approval of all associated documentation
- Managing and approving maintenance spend in line with budgets
- Change management
- Business case preparation
- Project Management associated with infrastructure upgrades
- Life cycle replacement planning activities.
The position is key in being the point of escalation for any technical issues onsite. Management of contractors that undertake and manage the maintenance teams.
This will need a strong multitasker that will work collaboratively with the service provider on site and be responsible for final decisions for technical developments.
- Experience working within a Data Centre essential
- Qualified in a mechanical, engineering or building services discipline
- Ability to work closely with engineering and operational teams providing support to deliver
- Projects planning
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective communications - ability to define and explain requirements in a technical manner
- Organise and structure information.
- Previous experience in change management
- Previous experience in problem and incident management
A highly competitive remuneration package to include a basic salary and wider benefits.
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.