SEND Speech & Language Teaching AssistantAre you looking for a new opportunity?Do you have supporting children with severe Speech and Language difficulties?Do you have experience working with SEND children?Are you looking to join a school that is passionate about developing both their staff and students?
If so, this could be the next opportunity for you. The role: SEND Speech & Language Teaching Assistant/TherapistLocation: Tower HamletsMonday Friday 8.15am-3.30pm (15 min break in the morning and 30 min lunch)Start date: Monday 2nd November Pay: negotiable, starting at £75 per day. Job duties:
- Year 3 SEND Teaching assistant
- Supporting a group of children who have severe S&L difficulties
- Supporting 1 child with downs syndrome
- Supporting the children to access the curriculum
- Group intervention sessions - speech and language
We are looking for experienced, literate and numerate candidates. This position would suit someone who has had a lot of experience or someone who is pre PGCE and can see their future working with children with special needs. Applications are encouraged from linguistics and psychology graduates.
- A confident, resilient, and determined SEND Speech & Language Teaching Assistant with previous Speech & Language experience.
- Has a clear understanding of the required role.
- Works closely with students, parents, and staff to unlock full potential.
- A passionate SEND Learning Support Assistant, who uses an exciting and innovative approach to learning, both on a 1:1 and group basis.
- Committed to the school, students and to their role as a SEND Speech & Language Teaching Assistant.